Bb3 Is Working Great!

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Logan242, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Logan242

Logan242 Avid Boxer

Hi, I finally got my first 3D app to the App Store from Buildbox! Things are working great. I was just wondering if there is a way to make the ship go progressively faster to make the game harder. I was thinking of trying to make a timer and say that when that time is up to move faster. Also to let you all know Game Center scores do not show at the moment so if you are going to try and publish you should leave it out for now:) here is a link if you wanna check it out: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-human-abstract/id1438265463?mt=8

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  2. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

First off want to say a good job of releasing a game. When you are first starting out in game dev, just getting a game out there and published is a feat.

Would you like some feedback?

3. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

Video gameplay looks good but 150mb?
    Thats kinda high or is that normal for these type of 3D games?

4. Logan242

Logan242 Avid Boxer

Hi @thatguyminib I would love some feedback! I am also happy that I found out how to make the game get progressively which is: I put like 8 different timers on the ship and made them each 20 seconds apart and added a move box to them and set that to 2 so every 20 seconds the ship goes 2 units faster. The update is coming out soon. @tonymartz2 I tried looking into why the game is so big, I think it has to do with some of the graphics that are not minimalistic but I was looking through and found atlas files which are like 4 MB a piece which I don't know if I need and if anybody knows please let me know:)

5. Logan242

Logan242 Avid Boxer