bb2 graphics blown up bug

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by heathclose, Feb 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

anyone else seeing this? See how big everything looks? in fact i can not drag and drop, the add palette is blown up so big, i only see a portion of one of the drop zones... Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 10.44.57 PM.png

2. heathclose

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Are you on BETA3? Also, are you using multiple screens or a secondary monitor?

4. heathclose

yes beta 3 and yes on external monitor

....I just tried to drag it from the external monitor to the mac screen, it corrected the size issue, and then i dragged it back to the external monitor, and the issue remained fixed

5. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

I have the same issues and its irritating because I usually want to use external to get higher resulotion, not the opposite :)

6. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

We're 80% of the way through a solution for this in BETA3. Mac OS X should be working in most cases especially if you are starting BB on a retina screen and then moving it to a standard screen. There are some cases mostly dealing with sub-windows that still have an issue. If you have issues with this please email support@buildbox.com with complete details of your hardware and exactly what you are doing. The only way we can solve this 100% is if everyone with this issue reports this in detail to support.

There are literally hundreds of possible configurations here, but the good news is that for each issues we fix we make exponential progress towards fixing it for good.

Please report the following to support@buildbox.com:
    1) Version and Build # of Buildbox
    2) Version of you Operating System
    3) Precise details on your multi-monitor setup
    4) exact steps to duplicate the issue from starting Buildbox.