BB2 Bugs / Support Needed

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by ztbduk, Feb 18, 2016.

1. ztbduk

ztbduk Boxer

I wanted to address some bugs that I’ve found within build box 2 (latest version) and to see if anyone has any work arounds for me. I’m a big fan of the platform, but I’m having issues with the following points:

#1) Ad Network issues: I cannot get AppLovin ads to initialize. I am trying to get interstitial ads to show. I’ve been able to get AdMob to work, so I know it’s not something to do with my end. Do I need to do something additional in Xcode? Or has this bug been addressed elsewhere?

#2) Scoring: I’ve set my game to distance style scoring. It’s a game similar to the original Helicopter. The only problem is at the end of the round, the score just keeps counting instead of automatically showing the score amount. Has anyone else had this issue?

#3) Buttons: If I have more than a few buttons on a UI portion of the screen, it does not allow me to click on the one i selected. Instead, it randomly clicks one of the buttons. For example; if I click “restart” it takes me to the character selection screen.

#4) Navigation: I am trying to include an a button on the ‘End' screen that takes the user to the character selection screen. Is there any way to do this? Right now I cannot navigate from the ‘end’ screen to the “Shop” screen.

#5) Character Selection Screen: Is there a way to label each character and/or put info next to it? Right now, there’s just the option to show the character. It would be very beneficial if I could label the characters individually.

#6) Splash screen: When I first load the game, my splash screen kind of twitches out. It’s just a standard png logo, so shouldn’t be causing any issue. When the game loads, the logo starts out portrait, then stabilizes into landscape (as it should be). It’s just kinda irritating and doesn’t look good.

Any feedback is very much appreciated here. Thanks in advance!