BB2 Anxiety :(

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by nyvoapps, Feb 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nyvoapps

nyvoapps Boxer

I recently thought of a new idea for a new game and it's a pretty big project. But I'm really having anxiety about it because I'm not sure if Buildbox 2.0 will support the features that I want it too have. Here are some things I need for the game.
    1. A.I. for enemies tracking your movement
    2. Different kinds of fighting abilities that you can pick up and use throughout the game and it changes your characters abilities
    3. A system too track combos
    4. Have a actual in game shop that the character can walk up too and purchase items instead of having a separate menu
    5. GUI too keep track of how much ammo you have or have left
    6. Animated start menu where you can move the character around until you for example "walk over too the right of the screen" too start the game
    7. Game shaders to change the color of the game
    8. Character upgrades and (or) level up
    And I'm already locked into the 12 month plan so if anybody knows if anything like this is going to be in the new version I deeply appreciate it because I'm loosing my mind :rolleyes:
    Thank you....

2. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

There is a lot of stuff you can do in BB and there are just games not suited for BB and then I would say in your case you should take a look at Unity being that software when BB just isnt enough.