Background Music Button Issue

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Laurence, May 19, 2017.

1. Laurence

Laurence Boxer

Hey guys.

I have a problem regarding the Background Music button. I've been looking around all over and
    couldn't find a real fix to this issue. I'm trying to have a background music throughout the entire
    game, in all UIs and Worlds, and have a button stop it basically from any UI, but preferably from
    the Game Over UI.
    I've tried setting the music in the Start UI, but the Background Music and the All music functions
    from the Sound Button only stop and restarts the music from the UI that's been added to, not from
    other UIs.
    I've also tried adding it in the Main Menu UI and also created an identical Main Menu UI that doesn't
    have music on it, but no luck. I even setup up two different Sound buttons on top of each other with
    click through activated, for both background music and sound effects functions, but still nothing.
    I know I must be missing something, thing is I don't know what.
    I've seen that Typographical has something similar to what I'm looking, but didn't really manage to
    get it right.
    Any of you has any idea how to set this up properly?

Much appreciated, thanks a lot.

2. Laurence

Laurence Boxer

No one, really? Not even a hint or something? Is there a glitch or am I just damn retarded...