Applovin Question

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by RichL12, Jun 4, 2019.

1. RichL12

RichL12 Boxer

Hi everyone. I have an applovin question. I reached out to their support 4 days ago with no response. I have a children's app. I checked off the boxes to opt out of dating & mature ads. However when I check the box to indicate that my app is for under 16 the ads don't play. My developer said that for some reason in the USA he noticed ads don't play when that box is checked. Is there any way to guarantee only children friendly apps play? Thanks

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Nothing is guaranteed. You can take a chance and monitor any reviews or have someone check the app for you and test the ads, see how it goes - but that will lead to problems if someone inappropriate appears.

3. RichL12

RichL12 Boxer

Thanks. Have you noticed the issue about checking the under 16 box? and no ads play in the US?

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I'm not in the US and I never target my games at kids, as it creates all kinds of problems, although kids do play them - like Santa games etc. Never had problems but the odd gambling video/ad may appear. It all depends on what ads are available to show.