Applovin Doesn't Give Revenue?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by punkbest101, Apr 15, 2017.

?

Does Applovin worth it?

1. Yes, it is

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. punkbest101

punkbest101 Boxer

Hi guys, i started using Applovin a few days ago and i did implement it in my games, but i found this strange thing. Here is my analytics screen :
    [​IMG]
    I know the Impressions and clicks number are still really low but is it normal that my revenue and eCPM are still zero??. I know this probably a stupid question, but i just want to make sure that i didn't do anything wrong so far.
    Thanks in advance

2. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

The "M" in eCPM means per Thousand impressions. So, 22 impressions doesn't even begin to calculate a revenue. that's 2.2%. It won't even register as income.

bmsingha likes this.
  3. punkbest101

punkbest101 Boxer

I see, but soon i will get an income revenue after i have more Impression right? Like a LOTS of impression and clicks. Hmm, so Applovin works quite different in Revenue compare to AdMob or Revmob:oops:

4. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

Not really. They all pay for impressions and also for click through installs. If the serve good ads that give them an app that they install, you get paid better for those installs. Your job is to drive traffic to your game and get a lot of active users.

5. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

applovin is 100% worth and it has the best ecpm as far as have seen so definitely recommended

playsgames6666 likes this.
  6. SIMOBBXER

SIMOBBXER Boxer

i think they pay for thousands of impression ...
    hii do you have any video or something that explain how to integrate applovin ads in my game pls.

7. rraallvv

rraallvv Boxer

A bit late to the party, and my question isn't entirely related but I wonder whether you guys know about any quota or limits in the number or ads showed per user. Some users of my app are complaining that rewarded ads are not showing, and in some cases they had to use a VPN to make the app start showing rewarded ads again.

8. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

So, Applovin or Chartboost ?? What is better??