Apple Wants Me To Add "an Optional User Registration Feature" ? [help]

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Danlespect, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Danlespect

Danlespect Avid Boxer

Hello, I don't understand why Apple rejects my game:

APPLE REVIEW:
    "Your app uses intermediary currency to purchase items that function as non-consumable products but does not include a restore mechanism.
    Users restore transactions to maintain access to content that they've already purchased.
    Next Steps
    To resolve this issue, please modify your app to include an optional user registration feature that allows users to restore their purchases to all of their iOS devices.
    We recommend indicating that account registration is necessary to restore previously purchased in-app purchase products and providing a way for users to register later if they wish to access this content in the future."

ME:
    "Greetings,
    There is already a restore mechanism in the app.
    On the main menu, touch the pink button.
    Best regards"

APPLE REVIEW:
    "Hello,
    Thank you for your prompt response. Since the app uses intermediary currency to purchase items that function as non-consumable products a ‘Restore Purchases’ button is not sufficient by itself.
    It would be appropriate to include an optional user registration feature that allows users to restore their purchases to all of their iOS devices.
    Best regards,
    App Store Review"

I don't understand why this time they want an optional user registration feature, and how to add it.

Any help would be welcome :)

2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Did you add restore purchase button on store?i mean on your game store?

3. Danlespect

Danlespect Avid Boxer

Yes I did add a restore purchase button on the main menu:
    [​IMG]

And Apple saw it, this is not the problem.
    They want me "to include an optional user registration feature that allows users to restore their purchases to all of their iOS devices" and I don't understand why, and what it is.

For me everything works, I just don't understand what is the problem.

4. TheGameAppStudio

Hmm...No idea ..Where exactly have you added options to purchase coins?Is it in another screen?If so try to add restore button on that screen where user purchase coins/in app products and resubmit.

5. Danlespect

Danlespect Avid Boxer

The only non-consumable purchase I have in my game is 'remove ads', and it's on the main menu too.
    I think I'll just try to resubmit, or I'll call them.

6. TheGameAppStudio

I see...Yup try to contact them.I still remember they called me to change the title of my game rejecting all my updates because of what they mentioned in resolution center was not clear :) They never use simple languages most of time :p