App Store Reject My Buildbox Game!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by SAvas, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

Hello there. The App Store does not accept my new game. The reason is very ridiculous!
    "4. 2 Design: Minimum Functionality"!

I wrote Apple's message below:
    Guideline 4.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality

Your app provides a limited user experience as it does not provide a mobile browsing experience. As such, the experience it provides is similar to the general experience of using Safari. Including iOS features such as push notifications, Core Location, and sharing do not provide a robust enough experience for the App Store.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please update your app to provide a more robust user experience by including additional native iOS functionality.

If you can not - or choose not to - to update your app in the App Store Review Guidelines, you may wish to build an HTML5 web app instead. You can distribute web apps directly on your website; The App Store does not accept or distribute web apps.

For more information about creating web apps, refer to the Configuring Web Applications section of the Safari Web Content Guide.

For a description of the HTML elements and attributes you can use in Safari on iPhone, check out Safari HTML Reference: Introduction.

Since your App Store Connect status is Rejected, a new binary will be required.

I told them:
    "I'm so bored now." Developed with Buildbox. Https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazy-apes/id1397421936?ls=1&mt=8 just like this game !! I told I am very happy with this game. I am very happy with this game. I am very happy with this game. I am sorry to hear that you have not made a mistake, but I do not know how to make a mistake."

How do you evaluate a buildbox game as an html / web app? My game has accepted Google Play. Below is the link.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yellowgames.crazjelly

Why does the App Store do this? He does not even say what I need to fix. I also added screenshots below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]