Android Leaderboard Button Does Nothing.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by marinko, Oct 26, 2017.

1. marinko

marinko Boxer

I have made leaderboard in my app, added everything that needs in app settings( leaderboard Id, game service ), but leaderboard button (navigation button set to game services) does nothing.

What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot.

2. Agilizer

Agilizer Boxer

I'd like to bump the issue. Buildbox 2.3.7, Indie license, Google Play Games login is working fine and the score is successfully posted to the leaderboard (I can view it via native Play Games app), but when I press the leaderboard button on a device the leaderboard appears for a few moments and then suddenly disappears. Is this a known bug and how to fix it? I have the same issue in multiple projects from different authors. Please help!

3. sudhanshu arora

sudhanshu arora Boxer

Thanks for the information.

4. Maria

Maria Boxer

I'm having this issue as well (Leaderboard not working), the issue start when I used BB 2.3.7. BB 2.3.6 does not have this issue. On your Google Console under Alert Tab you will find this issue even though you only implement the Leaderboard. It affect all of my game made from BB 2.3.7.

Detected incorrect implementation
    Your game has incorrectly implemented the following Play Games services: Achievements.

It is important that you had implemented this features of Android without issues, so that there's a good chance Google will feature your game. I hope BB will address this the soonest.