Android Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by webtassio, Feb 1, 2016.

1. webtassio

webtassio Boxer

Hi friends of the forum and buildbox staff,

I've been having two errors while working with the android export of my game.

- The first and more important is whenever there is a crash in my game, google's developer console tells me it is due to heyzap:
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.heyzap.sdk.ads.PackageAddedReceiver" on path:
    - The second that doesn't seem to be as harmful, is whenever I export the game from eclipse, it returns an error on the console saying:
    R.java was modified manually! Reverting to generated version

This second one it's not a big one because the file is exported anyway and nothing bad seems to come out of it, but the first issue is really annoying me. I have no intention of using hey zap, have never entered any value on its field in buildbox, and whenever my app crashes heyzap is to blame.
    I also read here in the forum other people having problems with heyzap. Is there a way to prevent this? Wouldn't it be better to remove this functionality, specially when it is causing stress to many?

Thanks,

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  2. webtassio

webtassio Boxer

Update:
    I have just added the .jar file that was suggested here hopefully it will fix it. Still having issues wit the r.java though:
    [2016-02-02 12:51:00 - google-play-services_lib] R.java was modified manually! Reverting to generated version!
    Does it happen to anyone else?