An Annoying Bug That Was Never Fixed In Buildbox 2!!!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by HG-2018, Nov 30, 2019 at 7:01 AM.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I have a problem, with my jump and runs this bug is annoying, whenever you press the jump button too fast the jump button blocks. No matter what settings I make. I had tested jump time out from 1 to 0.01, bug still there. Yes, and I have jump from the ground, too, not possible. Ground Threshold, hoping it's there, same problem Jump button blocked. I don't know anymore and the support only meant settings, I have everything through the BUG is the same. I also have a video about it.I've also tested it on my Android phones, it's the same problem.

Please HELP support !!!!!

viking likes this.
  2. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

3. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Boxer

Hi,

I just checked to see if this was a bug that would manifest in my BB2 game but I can't seem to replicate it no matter how fast I tap on jump where it similarly hits a platform above in either simulator or IOS. I have jump force 50, ground threshold 0.01.

I can't imagine what might cause that, it's as if the jump button has been destroyed. Have you tried testing with a simple template to see if you can replicate it?

4. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I've tried everything so far, including your attitudes. The problem rarely occurs in the preview of buildbox, it only occurs if you test it on your mobile phone. I can make wine bbdoc and upload it.

viking likes this.