Amazon exporting problem

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by jigglybean, Mar 30, 2016.

1. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

Hi all
    I've been playing with BB and making a game which has been a good experience and wanted to export the apk for Amazon.

However, I follow the guides/videos etc and export my apk but its only 5MB when it really should sit around 25-30. I tried to test it on my Kindle and it had a parse? error and there wasn't a way to actually install it although it was an apk file.

Can anyone who has published on amazon, point me in the right direction? Am I missing something? or could the problem be that I am using too many Android APis? if so I may need to make a new SDK area for BB as I use Unity a lot, so need to have the majority of my APIs for Android.

Thanks
    G

2. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

Hi all
    I'm still having this problem - producing a tiny apk file, or sometimes not even an apk file! Ive looked at the guide, downloaded all the files etc and even made a 2nd SDK folder just for BB. Then to test, I used it on a template I purchased and still had the same problem for Android/Google Play setting - so clearly I am missing something.

I even followed GTE games video tutorial for Windows and it still doesn't work correctly. Any one with suggestions or experience of what has been missed/required?