Ads Not Showing In My Buildbox 3.2 Game Using Admob, No Errors

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AppSoln Technology, Apr 21, 2020.

1. AppSoln Technology

AppSoln Technology Boxer

After 3 days of setting up AdMob my ads are still not showing up. Also, no error is on the Logcat except messages like Banner: kNoAds, Interstitial: kNoAds. I understand that it takes time to create ad inventory for a region but it's been 3 days. How much time it will take? I also added Unity Ads and Facebook Audience Network mediation yesterday. I am waiting for their ads but what about AdMob network? Please help.

2. badrgfx

badrgfx Boxer

same problem I think is bug

AppSoln Technology likes this.
  3. akshay ahuja

akshay ahuja Boxer

is test ads are working properly?

4. AppSoln Technology

AppSoln Technology Boxer

Well I found the solution on another thread. You need to add the rewarded video ID too. You don't need to use them in your game but you just have to generate the ID from AdMob and add it to the AdMob settings under SDK options. May be we need to mention all Ad ids.

Ethan Feldman likes this.
  5. AppSoln Technology

AppSoln Technology Boxer

I didn't tested the fix on test ads but since my live ads are working so it should work on test ads too.

6. akshay ahuja

akshay ahuja Boxer

yeah..you got the right solution.

7. Rameo

Rameo Boxer

No it's not working for me as well? After a day which i launched my app on playstore

8. badrgfx

badrgfx Boxer

hey I have same problem test ads works but live ads not work despite I add also a reward video ID

9. Ethan Feldman

Ethan Feldman Boxer

I can confirm that this fix works. Thank you!

10. AKSHAT SONI

AKSHAT SONI Boxer

yeah after trying so many times i finally know that buildbox is having problem on android version 8 its not showing any kind of ads on android version 8 but its showing the test ads on the android version 10 and 9 don't know why but i guess buildbbox should fix that

11. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

This is most likely not true. I get live ads using Android 8 on an s9+ so there must be another variable on your specific device. Please feel free to DM or send into support@buildbox.com your project file and logs/specifics and we can help you investigate

12. AKSHAT SONI

AKSHAT SONI Boxer

i have sent you the mail about issue on buildbox but didnt get any reply its been 2 days
    so i m sending the issue here
    the problem is google is not letting me publish my application BECAUSE violating the Google Play Developer Programme Policies BUT all i did it added the admob ads on it and it shows it pop up screen in the starting about the consent to targeted advertisement here it the mail problem that google mailed me about my app
    if anyone of you have any idea then ping me what i should do even i have added the privacy policy on google listing but not inside the app

Attached Files:

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  13. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,You have to delete Heyzap and Leadbolt Sdk from your app.Go to apps folder then libs and delete it.Refresh the workspace and compile.
    And to see working ads on your mobile.Sign the app with the keystore.Install the app on your mobile and launch the app.

14. zeeshan.m

zeeshan.m Boxer

adding rewarded video ID fixed the problem. this is the correct solution. If your test ads show up but the live ones do not, then problem might be with your admob account config/limitation

15. Ethan Feldman

Ethan Feldman Boxer

Yeah, that works.