Admob Payment Help

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, Apr 10, 2019.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hello,
    If my bank's account is in another currency and not in the US dollar, will my bank reject the payment?

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

No. Google sends you the payment in your currency. Of course, your country must be one of those that accept Ad Mob payments.

3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Admob just sent me the payment today, I am not sure if it will go through or my bank will reject it! On admob page it says your bank account should be in the US dollars, but mine is not!

4. spicedbeangames

Mine isn't either and I have no problems.

patostar likes this.
  5. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Oh thanks a lot man, now I feel relieved a lot :) trust me I've been struggling a lot, I hope it works this time.

6. spicedbeangames

Good luck. If you aren't sure, contact Admob, they are pretty helpful with everything. Their payments are pretty straight forward but there can be a short delay due to your country, bank etc. An example is if Admob pay me on a Friday/Saturday, UK banks are pretty lazy so the payment won't actually clear until Monday.

7. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks man, they paid me yesterday on Wednesday, I think it will take like 3 or 4 days, actually I contacted admob before many times, they replied like twice, but they weren't helpful at all, I had a problem with western union they tried to pay me like 3 or 4 times but they all failed, this time they paied me to my bank account, I hope it works.

spicedbeangames likes this.