Admob Ads Not Working On Phone

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by AJAYBH, Jul 26, 2018.

1. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

Admob ads are not working in phone in advertisement section I select admob in priority and put publisher id in admob banner section and then export to android studio and build apk but adds are not showing in the phone please help regarding this.

2. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Have you added Banner/Interstitials on the UI's in the Mind Map in Buildbox?

3. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

it works properly but it is hidden when I click on it it open up the browser but the ad is not shown on screen.

4. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

what is frequency setting mean please explain ijn detail with some example.

5. mrcarson

mrcarson Boxer

I had the same issue when testing recently. I did put banners in the mind map. They still didn't show up though. Maybe it's because my app wasn't fully live in the store, and is only set to test mode, so I couldn't connect my app? Guessing that's what it was for me, but not sure, as I've never got it working before.

6. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

IF WE WANT TO SHOW BANNER ALL IN THE GAME WHAT WILL BE THE FREQUENCY PLEASE ANYONE CAN TELL FREQUENCY OF BANNERS AND INTERSTITIAL.

7. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Set an Ad Frequency of 1 if you want it to show every time that UI appears, or 3 if you want it to show every 3 times that UI appears

8. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

OK BUT IF WE WANT TO AD REWARDED VIDEO HOW WE CAN BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ADMOB BANNER AND INTERSTITIAL AD UNIT ID HOW WE CAN SET REWARDED VIDEO.

9. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

I don't think you can see live ads if the app isn't live on the play store, that's how it always happens with me, until i upload my app to play store then the ads will show up don't worry.

10. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

To use Rewarded Videos, you will need to use mediation like HeyZap.
    If you want to use a different Ad Network that isn't supported by BB, you have to integrate it using the AdIntegrator.mm class in Xcode.

Also, if your Admob account is new, or you haven't completed the registration/payment options, or your game isn't live in App Stores, you wouldn't see live ads yet and should use Test IDs to check everything is working.

Maylock likes this.
  11. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

CHARTBOOST IS SUPPORTED BY BB HOW CAN I .

12. AJAYBH

AJAYBH Boxer

please anyone can tell how we can work rewarded videos if we choose custom ad a ad network by choosing custom ad network we want to write a code in android studio or not.