Adding Physics To Action + Foto Included

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by elbatros, Jul 9, 2018.

1. elbatros

elbatros Boxer

Hi guys,
    I've been struggling with physics to action. I know it is not possible directly, just by playing smart with connections and death animations. So what i'm struggling is:
    Character stands still and towards him enemy is going down the hill. You have to jump to avoid it or you will die.
    Action (in my case gives Coin) moving at the same direction, because game is based on gravity (just going down the hill). One solution is to attach action to physic object which has collision, so it can move down the hill, but then how to 'Take' that action when it reaches character? Can figure it out this one...
    Is there any simple way to do this? Maybe destroy that object and use action in death animation, but then how to destroy only this one and not the real enemy?

Attached Files:

2. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

I'm working on something like this now... right now just linking the action on top of the physics object works when the character touches the action/physics object. But I'm also thinking of adding health to my character and physics objects but then I'll also have to had a high health to my enemies... not sure the best way but it seems like you have a working solution.