About cutscene in the game Mars Mountain

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by tributorock, May 2, 2016.

1. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Hi Guys

I sent this conversation to Aaron F and Phillip Kung about cutscenes. In menu UIs i can´t see how to play animations as i do in gameplay with objects and characters. I only can see scale, rotation , position and and opacity options. Can you tell some steps to make a cutscene and play animations and don´t just move, scale or rotate objects?

Thanks.

Vídeo:

This is the conversations that i sent.

"Hello guys,

I would like to ask your help to some questions I have about using cutscenes in buildbox. I played the game Mars Mountain and saw that you used a cutscene and a menu with animations. Therefore I have some questions:

Cutscene example:

1 - This cutscene was made using animations in UIs (user interfaces) or Worlds UIs using gameplay?

2 - If it was made using Uis, as you did to play the animations? I can only use animations with Opacity options, position, scale and rotation.

3 - I wanted to create cutscenes with animations and screens that automatically passed telling a story and the player he wished he could push a button to jump and go straight to the menu. I saw that you did something like this in this game.

4 - Could you give me some tips on how you made this cutscene or send me a bbdoc file with the cutscene implemented so that I can study?"