Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by yepez7, Feb 14, 2017.
What is the best way to advertise my game with only 1000 dollars?
Social Media promotions
Also you need people to install your app or it will be lost in the jungle so you need app installation service
With people installing your app you will get feedback then update your game and wait for a nother feedback and so on..
I'm not saying that to fool you do business with me , but this what I think.
Also wait for other Boxers posts..
What do u mean???
You need social media promotions like FB likes, shares, tweets etc, this will make your game presents in the social media and get downloaded
You also need to market your game to people to be installed by them, and when people installs your game you will get a feedback ( what they like or don't like in the game). Then you update your game as a response for the feedback and re-upload it to make a wider range of gamer's happy.
A good game installed by 1000 people will be downloaded by more people next day from recommendation of the old installers/players..
promote your game on social medias , like facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube
As they say google likes google
So if you make a video of your game and get a lot of subscriptions this will raise your game rank thus get found in app stores search result.
Invest $200 in FB ads. You can get 500 - 1,000 installs with this depending on target geo. Then wait 1-2 weeks and check day 1 and day 7 retention rate. If day 1 retention rate is below 20% and day 7 below 10%, forget about the app and move on to the next one.
Yep listen to this guy. If you have a high download rate but a low retention rate you will never make that $1000 back
Facebooks ads can also be as low as 0.06 per install!
Check my post on advertising section!
I agree with some of the above posts, but the best is to have a complete campaign including:
1. app installs
2. social media promotions: Facebook shares and likes, tweets, G+ and others.
3. Youtube video
So if you spent like 300$-400$, give it some time like two weeks to a month and measure downloads after that. If the retention rate is going down don't spend more money on the app.
According to you have enough budget, I will share you some methods of promoting app at below:
(1) advertising: inviting some popular stars and bloggers to advertise your apppublish some news and advertisements directly to popularize your appput the video of your app on websites to advertise your app
(2) leverage your app website: you can create a website of your app, crafting the page and designing a beautiful interface of your website. The users can communicate with others in this platform, and you can find the potential problem of your app by reading the messages from the users and find the relevant solution to solve these problems.
(3) pre-loaded in app stores: you can pre-loaded your app in app stores to guide the audience to install your app, which can gain much more installs of your app although it will took much money.
In addition to these tips, you can do ASO work to promote your app:
ASO is the abbreviation of app store optimization, which is a process of optimizing your app to make it more visible and discoverable in app stores so that users are more likely to choose it from millions of other apps.
why is the ASO important?
In fact, searching in app store is the main traffic sources, 73% app installs is from searching app in app store. With the other channels of installing app become increasingly weak, app store optimization plays an important part.
the ways of ASO:
(1) icon and title: you must design an appealing and attractive icon and title of your app, and you can add the keywords to title, which can improve the search ranking of your keywords and make your app looks more professional.
(2) description: the description mainly introduces your app, including the function, the goal and the websites, etc. You can also add the keywords in your description.
(3) screenshots: a good app must have the high quality screenshots, which asks you to create appealing and compelling screenshots. Also, you can add some screenshots of reviews and contest about your app, which shows the real information and experience from the users of your app.
(4) do keywords research: the quality of keywords affects your app ranking. However, promoting the quality of keywords is a tough task, including the relevance, competitive, localization and plural. So, it is necessary to optimize your keywords using some effective ways. If you have enough budget, you can buy keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company, like ASOTOP1, to promote the search ranking of your app.
(5) ratings and reviews:audience would like to choose one app with more positive reviews, indeed, the reviews also influence the installs of your app. So, you can buy some good ratings and positive reviews from a reliable app ratings and reviews provider to promote your app. Bestreviewapp is just the website to provide the service that you need.
Wish these methods will be useful!
Separate names with a comma.