Need Help Please, How To Create A Rate Button?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Darbo528, Aug 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

No need to add additional coding in Xcode.Make sure you enable the features in Xcode tab for in app purchase under capabilities tab.Upload your inapp product identifier in xcode and do the testing as sandbox user.

Darbo528 likes this.
  2. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

Thanks again man! Submitting a game in Apple App Store is a pain in the ass! o_O
    Need your help again regarding my game submission on the apple store... it prompted me about "Advertising Identifier (IDFA)". I used heyzap mediation method... Apple is asking me to do something & I don't know what to do bro... please attached screenshot. Please let me know what to do.
    Thanks in advance bro!

Attached Files:

3. TheGameAppStudio

Hey,Did you tick the check box ? If not do it. Send the full screenshot for better understanding .I guess ticking it would do.

Darbo528 likes this.
  4. TheGameAppStudio

5. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

Thanks again bro! I tried ticking it & it works! Appstore accepted it for review... I hope they will approve it... this is my first game & i’m so excited!

Thank you so much again TheGameAppstudio! I really learned a lot from you! May you continue to help & inspire more beginners like me! God bless!

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  6. TheGameAppStudio

You are welcome :) and All the best .

Darbo528 likes this.
  7. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

hello man! i have a bad news for me... my game was rejected by apple... because my in-app purchases options doesn't work...
    Everytime I try to buy something in my coin shop, it always says... "TRANSACTION ERROR, cannot connect to itunes store"

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 8.35.37 PM.png

8. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

have you experienced this before? I also tried using sandbox, it has the same error... I'm not sure what to do anymore... i tried everything & i'm not sure what's wrong... is it with buildbox or xcode or itunesconnect?
    Please help... Thanks in advance! God bless!

9. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Make sure that you have submitted the IAP on itunes first - othewise it won't work. Wait for that to be approved. I've always found that to be the easiest way. Also ensure that the Identifier matches (IAP on BB and itunes connect) - check for any spaces.

Darbo528 likes this.
  10. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

What do you mean “Make sure that you have submitted the IAP on itunes first”? You mesn submit them with my build? Cause my first submission with the IAP & build was rejected by Apple. And before sending it I tried it but it has also same error... I thought its just my internet connection but Apple’s review has the same error... they can,t connect also on their store...

11. TheGameAppStudio

He says,add the in app bundle id under in app purchase option on your store listing .Did you add those?

12. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

Is that after the general app information? Same where you add your builds? Yes i added them before submitting... and I also followed your advise about using sandbox, it didn’t work as well... :(

13. TheGameAppStudio

Its under features tab.First tab App Store then Features on left hand side under this tab you will see in app purchase tab.Click on plus sign on right side and add in app bundle id.

[​IMG]

14. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

thanks man! I already tried this... maybe I'll make another IAP... does the status needs to be "Approved"? mine are "ready to Submit".

15. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Yes. Approved BEFORE you submit your app. It's a daft process, but this is Apple.

16. TheGameAppStudio

Hi,You are welcome.Nope don't create any duplicate IAP. Just try to understand error.Ready to submit is fine while testing it on sandbox.Just go through IAP bundle id in you buildbox to that of entered on store.May be some minor spelling mistake could also cause the error.If so then submit another app bundle to store.

17. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

Hey man! Thanks again for the help! I think the one that causing me an error was not completing my tax info, now i completed it & have a contract effective. But now I’m trying to submit my app and there’s an error regarding the Privacy Policy URL needed to complete apple recently implemented... do you have an idea on how to make one for free? The one i saw on youtube “termsfeed” is not for free... any advise bro?

18. TheGameAppStudio

Hi,glad to know that.For privacy policy host your website or make a privacy policy in google doc and add the link to the privacy Url field.For privacy policy refer some website and make changes as per your need.

Darbo528 likes this.
  19. Darbo528

Darbo528 Boxer

Sorry I don’t get what you mean bro, can you show me an example? I don’t have my own website I just created a Facebook page, will that be ok?

20. TheGameAppStudio

I think facebook page could do.Its worth a try.However i suggest a webpage/website to be more professional :) .

Darbo528 likes this.