How to remove bullet ( add Spawner ) ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by dudaodeveloper, Nov 10, 2015.

1. dudaodeveloper

dudaodeveloper Boxer

I have a gun & bullet spawner with rate 1.5
    I want this gun ceasefire . I want destroy object "bullet" or stop spawner for this
    Please ,help !

2. Nanotaku

Nanotaku Boxer

Since searching for the issue brought me here, I'll just resurrect this thread.

How do you DESTROY an enemy bullet? I've got a little venom spitting snake guy firing away... and currently I'm just warping the bullets deep underground when they hit a wall in their path. It works, but it's certainly a memory leak keeping track of 'em all over time!

3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Give them 1 health? Make sure your enemy does one damage? Not sure even have to make sure they have damage but giving your bullet one health might make it disappear ... I don't know , I might be talking nonsense I'm not in front of BB right now

4. Nanotaku

Nanotaku Boxer

I don't see a health option on the bullet or the spawner. And I don't want them to only be destroyed upon killing the character, but also on hitting the wall they're spitting across to.

5. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

The only work around I have found is to use a Transform logic piece.
    Depending on the direction of your weapon, you will need to set the Transform in the game field where you would like the venom to stop. Adjust its size etc to suit your game. It doesnt need to be huge but big enough to actually stop the direction of your enemy bullet.
    Then in the Transform, just use the following settings.

Leave everything blank apart from
    Scale Modifier - set both sides to 0
    Affected Asset - name of your bullet
    Affect operation - replace