Dash: New York

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by gurdippy, May 20, 2016.

1. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

Dash New York
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This my first game, IOS and Windows 10 version next week after i test ads and social stuff.

If u still feel like reading, here are some challenges i faced.
    1. Wasted 3 years and tons of money to make a game from scratch that never got released.:eek:
    - Thanks buildbox for helping me make quick games.
    2. I have never drawn anything since primary school. (i remember my teacher show my art to the class and told them this is an example of bad and lazy artwork):confused:
    - Thanks youtube for teaching me how to use inkscape and magic voxel
    3. Unsupportive parents, games are a waste of time, get a real job.
    - Dont listen, just dont listen.
    4.Game got approve and then got suspended by google play for policy violation. :mad:
    - Come up with a new art, name and bundle id. *cross fingers*

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Nice gameplay and nice artwork i liked it however i have a few remarks why you named it dash new york it should be cross the road or maybe crossy new york i mean in that area however you said that you have encounter problems with google i think it's about the word crossy and other thing i think you need to change the icon is bit not clear you can't tell what going on in there when you see it in app store specially in phones where it will look small you will need to make it clear and have one item or one character pop out.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Why did it got removed? What was the policy violation? I'm facing something similar but with Apple so I'm interested in this things.

4. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

@Christoph
    I use death animation to make jokes, one of it was a policy violation. They did not ask me to fix it and reupload, they just suspend the account and say if u still in good standing, u may fix but with a new game name and bundle id. I wish i could just say mybad and they unsuspended the account.

@wesam_badr
    Few hours already i think about the name comment. Change, keep, change, keep, change, keep. It is making my head spin. I think i will just work on the icon now.

5. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@gurdippy ... you only got 1 account suspended? We got 10 accts terminated by google for no apparent reason... HAHAHAHAHA.... Anyway all the best to your game :)

6. HaiMinh

HaiMinh Boxer

good idea but so much bug. :D keep fight

7. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

Ok so, i think i am going to redo the theme of the game. So i will be removing it from the playstore. Thanks for testing it guys.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  8. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

why not avaible in italy?

9. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Hmm this is interesting, so you have uploaded the game, they approved it to be available on PlayStore and the someone was complaining and they suspended your account? Or is it just one game they have removed from the store?

10. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

I removed the game because the theme is abit boring and the overly done, making a game about animals,ninja, pirate, angels is so 2015. So i will just reskin the characters and put a nice new name that hopefully will be more trendy.