wmfear's Recent Activity

1. wmfear attached a file to the thread Sound Question.

Thanks for the tip. I do realize why this set-up of mine does not work, cause the idle sound should appear whenever the user does not...

01.jpg Jul 26, 2021 at 1:11 PM
  2. wmfear posted a new thread.

Sound Question

Hi guys! I want my character to have an idle sound that is replaced with another sound as soon as the user clicks the screen to move...

Forum: How Can I...?

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:40 AM
  3. wmfear liked Ivan Perfetti's post in the thread Pathfinding System For Buildbox - Work In Progress.

Time for an update! :) One of the components of this pathfinding system is the "Chase" node. You can use it to create enemies chasing a...

upload_2021-7-24_17-8-7.png Jul 24, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  4. wmfear liked Ivan Perfetti's post in the thread Pathfinding System For Buildbox - Work In Progress.

Here's a two minutes clip showing a pathfinding-enabled enemy chasing a character! Pathfinding System for Buildbox coming soon! >>>>>>...

Jul 24, 2021 at 1:55 AM
  5. wmfear liked Ivan Perfetti's post in the thread Pathfinding System For Buildbox - Work In Progress.

Actually I could make a node just to draw lines between two points or objects, that would be useful for many use cases.:D

Jul 21, 2021 at 9:12 AM
  6. wmfear replied to the thread Pathfinding System For Buildbox - Work In Progress.

That makes sense… :eek:

Jul 21, 2021 at 4:33 AM
  7. wmfear liked Ivan Perfetti's post in the thread Pathfinding System For Buildbox - Work In Progress.

Hi all ! I've just started working on an easy-to-use pathfinding system for Buildbox, here's a clip! Graph and route gets created and...

Jul 20, 2021
  8. wmfear liked Coldwilson's post in the thread Just Had Apple's 'may Be Featured" Email For Forbidden Proton.

Hi all, just had a very exciting email from Apple saying Forbidden Proton is being considered for featuring on the App Store. Looks...

Jul 20, 2021
  9. wmfear replied to the thread Just Had Apple's 'may Be Featured" Email For Forbidden Proton.

Wow, best of luck with that :)

Jul 20, 2021
  10. wmfear liked Vlad-NY's post in the thread Bug Fixes, Custom Nodes, Custom Mechanics Or Systems Service.

Light Sun (FREE) BB Node - Light Sun controller that overrides all light Suns objects that are available in the scene based on current...

Jul 20, 2021
  11. wmfear liked Vlad-NY's post in the thread "buy Me A Coffee" Bbnodes Campaign.

Light Sun (FREE) BB Node - Light Sun controller that overrides all light Suns objects that are available in the scene based on current...

Jul 20, 2021
  12. wmfear replied to the thread Light Sun.

Wow, that is amazing Vlad, excactly what I’m looking for :)

Jul 20, 2021
  13. wmfear liked Vlad-NY's post in the thread Light Sun.

Jul 20, 2021