PunkPuffin's Recent Activity

1. PunkPuffin liked Jaro's post in the thread Presenting Buildbox 3.1.1 Beta.

I don't even want to paste the questions I've been asking about Heyzap in BB2 for weeks (that's boring already). It's the end of...

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  2. PunkPuffin liked MattWills's post in the thread Presenting Buildbox 3.1.1 Beta.

Will FBX import be in this?

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  3. PunkPuffin replied to the thread Presenting Buildbox 3.1.1 Beta.

1st time I've used Buildbox in about 3 months. None of it seems to work well for me. I've tried the Wizard and the generated template is...

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  4. PunkPuffin liked wayne_martell's post in the thread Black Friday Deals 2019.

At least you can have animations in BB2, BB3 is not much good unless you like ball and boxes ! come on guys we have been waiting way too...

Dec 7, 2019 at 12:40 AM
  5. PunkPuffin replied to the thread Make The Tower Blurry, When It Goes Deeper.

With a bit of side stepping around Buildbox you can get a fog effect. Have a look at my posts there is one about vertical fog from memory

Dec 6, 2019 at 12:23 PM
  6. PunkPuffin liked itzonator's post in the thread Announcing The Buildbox Free Saga: Our Vision.

Another suggestion will be to be able to add rigged 3D animations in Buildbox. Currently only static OBJs work... Will FBX support...

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  7. PunkPuffin liked wesam_badr's post in the thread Announcing The Buildbox Free Saga: Our Vision.

This not happy news for subscribers who paid thousand to use buildbox software. we want more fast updates with at least the most...

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  8. PunkPuffin liked wayne_martell's post in the thread Announcing The Buildbox Free Saga: Our Vision.

So how does this help existing users ?

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  9. PunkPuffin liked Bilz636's post in the thread Announcing The Buildbox Free Saga: Our Vision.

all we wanted easy ads implementations, and more stability. Not really excited because we know thats only over rated marketing like had...

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:39 AM