Birthday:
Jul 27, 1982 (Age: 41)
Game Maker and Data Scientist

Share This Page

Insanity

Boxer, Male, 41, from Auckland, New Zealand

Insanity was last seen:
Dec 28, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Insanity's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 27, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Game Maker and Data Scientist
    I've been gaming since I was 4. That's 30 years now. I'm extremely passionate about gaming and I've always found it to be the best way to relax. I want to reduce my contracting hours as a Data Scientist and become a full time Game Developer so that I can spend 100% of my time doing what I love the most.
    My mission is to deliver high quality games that gamers love that are extremely fun to play with extraordinarily close attention to detail. These games will monetise in the most optimal fashion in order to generate enough money for me to lead an extraordinary life of wealth and success so that I can live my passion for gaming full time allowing me to deliver these extremely fun games to gamers all over the world. It is my hope and dream that my gaming company will be so successful and so wealthy that I can hire a team to deliver bigger and better games as we grow on all platforms with a high level of well supported gamer satisfaction where we are fully involved in the gaming community!