World Ui Issue

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Yoocris, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Yoocris

Yoocris Boxer

Hello guys!

I'm now working on a new 20 levels (worlds) game, having Stage Clear preset as starting point.

Each world has its own UI.

Now, a UI has, by default, two Event Observers, one having Game Over at Properties and the other having Session Coins followed by a certain total. Both have Default at Function.

To unlock the next level, I added an Unlock logic piece, with the Unlock Button at Unlock Type and setting at Object the level that I want to be unlock.

And it works, even more than that :)D)...

What I mean is that if I get into a level and do nothing but simply crash the character in the first enemy, then come back home, I find the next level already unlocked. If I access that level and do the same, I unlock the next level and so on.
    Or, I want the next level to be unlocked only after the player picks up that number of coins I set.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

2. comicsmathias

comicsmathias Avid Boxer

Make a separate level clear UI for each level, put the unlock next level button there.

Yoocris likes this.
  3. Yoocris

Yoocris Boxer

Hello, thanks for the answer, comicsmathias, but, may I ask you for more details about how it should look what you say? I don't want to make a mistake again...
    I attach a clip in which you can see how the project tree looks now (the quality of the preview is bad, so it may be necessary to download the clip).
    Thanks!

4. Yoocris

Yoocris Boxer

5. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

the unlock logic pieces shouldn't be in the world UI.
    you need to have a level complete UI and place the unlock piece in that.
    cause at the moment as soon as you start the world its unlocking the button.

6. Yoocris

Yoocris Boxer

Hey, thank you both!
    I just moved the Unlock Button to Game Won UI and I solved the problem. Now I created a Game Won UI for each level.