Who Wants Their Bb Subscription Paid For?

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Jordan V., Mar 13, 2020.

1. Jordan V.

Jordan V. Boxer

Im a complete newbie to game development but have strong interest. I've been through the tutorials and even some youtube but with BB being as detailed as it is, its a bit harder than i thought to keep a grasp. So if interested, I'd rather so to speak be virtually mentored one on one from someone who knows what theyre doing. I think the easiest way to do that would be by screensharing. I've had a game in mind i'd like to bring to the markets and see where it goes but your help would much be required. If that would be agreeable I'd like to screenshare from your end (assuming you have the Pro verison) to experience all features. In exchange for your help, i will pay your subscription fee (via paypal) for the duration of the game to be complete to my liking.

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

I don't think someone will let you remotely use someone's PC who has BB.
    What you can do is ask someone to make you a game based on your needs and then agree on a price.
    Indicate in the agreement how many updates it will have, creation time, limitations, etc ...

3. Jordan V.

Jordan V. Boxer

Im not asking to use anything per say. Im asking to screenshare. I wouldnt have access to anything on that end besides that screen to follow along with whats being done. Im not just wanting a game made, i want to learn for myself how it can be made. If i just wanted it made, i could easily just go to a freelancer site and hire someone but thats not the way id like to do it. I want to learn how its actually engineered and put together.

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

There's plenty of decent tutorials out there. I suggest you either write down or sketch out your game idea, then work out what functionality you will need to create and then search that term tagging buildbox in YouTube. The best way to learn buildbox is from trial, error and just playing around with it. There's free templates breaking down how they are made - that would be your best start.