Voodoo Secures $200m Goldman Sachs Investment

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by spicedbeangames, May 29, 2018.

1. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

French mobile developer Voodoo has pocketed a $200 million investment from Goldman Sachs' private equity fund.

According to Voodoo, the partnership aims to support the developer "in this phase of hypergrowth" and accelerate global expansion.

Investment will be channelled toward doubling it staff to 150 by the end of 2018, developing new messaging tools, and making better use of its collected data.

With around 150 million monthly active users across its portfolio of games, and 300 million downloads in 2017, Voodoo has grown considerably since it was founded in 2013.

Clicky

2. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

o_O What an achievement.
    Maybe we should stop developing and start publishing :rolleyes:

3. zoobi

zoobi Boxer

Everytime i suggested to share our all promotional knowledge people are not want to take a part, why you guys wont want to share each other ideas and info about app promote, there is enough room to everyone for making money, why you insist keep to feed the monsters (publishers)

patostar likes this.
  4. and249

and249 Avid Boxer

Wow! I think they'll become better than Ketchapp. :eek:

patostar likes this.
  5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Why don't you start on writing a thread about everything you have found out?

Normally people (myself included) do not want to share this knowledge because it takes a lot of time and a lot of money to find out what works and what not. I'm tired of sharing general information because I feel that I get nothing back from other people, now imagine about monetization...

UpperCat, cytan927 and Benfont like this.