Update 1.3.5 not loading

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by torsten_droste, Oct 11, 2015.

1. todro

todro Avid Boxer

Hi,

Today I have experienced a strange issue: function "Check for Update" finds a Version 1.3.4 (1.3.4) several times in a row, approx. after 7 times, BB tells me a 1.3.5 is found and if I choose "Install and restart", it's still 1.3.4 and interestingly the tempdir is ...1.3.4\ while the file inside the update folder has a Version 1.3.5 according to the naming. Manualy unzip fails.

This happens on a Mac Mini with Yosemite. Anyone experiencing a similar problem ? Even in the past, updates didn't show up in time, e.g. I tried the function "Check for updates" several times the last few days and 1.3.5 was not shown as a pending update for download.

Greetings,

Torsten

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

This seems like a very strange occurrence. While there are update failures occasionally for different reasons I've never quite seen this sequence before. If troubles continue please follow up with support@buildbox.com and describe with exact details including what version you started with.

3. todro

todro Avid Boxer

I could reproduce it several times but could fix it by decompressing the ZIP file manually, meanwhile on El Capitan