Unofficial: Wishlist BB Features in the Future

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Bilz636, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

HI BB Team
    First of all, Thank you for great customer support service.
    I've created a unofficial Buildbox Wishlist where BB Developers can easily get the ideas from it's customers cool right? it is the best way to make BB more powerful tool :)
    Today i come with new more ideas so lets talk about it
    Project Mayhem features to Buildbox (most important)

1. Time Out! yup Buildbox is Endless game builder and sometime users feels aimless to play,so i think Time Out! feature would be best for BB games where player pick coins to rise few sec + there are a lot games. (VERY Important request for this feature).
    2. World Selector (Project Mayhem feature)
    3. More effects e.g. smokes, Air, Day or night mode (time circle) without background changing.
    4. give us ability to reposition Banner Ads (lets say i want to show banners at the top of the screen)
    5. Also give us ability to control and monitor Ads later like Neocortex
    6. I want to popup special massage to user to review our game after 3+ in game or something like that (please give us ability to do so).
    7. The Boss Level (special level where player must have to done or beat). here what i am trying to say. no other level or object spawn until we beat the fucking boss. examples e.g. Sonic, Road Riot etc.
    8. Add more "Gameplay Present" i mean something unique that only Buildbox owned :)

thats my little Wishlist i will love to see in future! However i respect BB developers who's already working on it to fixing some issues.

However I will like to see feature 1,2 and 7 early as possible!

Sorry about my nightmare English

Best Regards,
    Mr.Bilz

ruhm64 and PhLabUniverse like this.
  2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Some of these are already planned, some are more involved than you would initially think. We are always working to improve Buildbox and add features while also keeping user friendly is the challenge and why some of the stuff from Project Mayhem has not seen immediate translation to Buildbox. As always we appreciate your patience :)

ruhm64 likes this.
  3. sappz

sappz Guest

Well I'm soo close to buying buildbox, but I heard that it doesn't have a lot of features that are essential for a game development engine. But there is an exception, if you guys are coming up with an update soon, then I'll probably purchase it now, but with a few feature requests
    1. Rules/if statement like how real programming works, but instead through drag and drop like GameSalad/other softwares do. And I don;t consider this feature - coding - since anyone in the world can learn if statements in 5 minutes.
    2. Trigger actions/powerups through button press, and keep a limited amount of triggers until you do a certain event in the game or until a certain time.
    3. Don't make the actions disappear on collide or after another actions is triggered. OR what you can do is just make the transform logic effect the character as well.
    4. I want a train like feature just like you see in donkey kong cart stage. Like when the character is riding on a carts and train track, it should stick to the ground, until the jump button is pressed.
    5. Level select system(just what @Bilz636 ) requested(it's very important please)

Let me know if these features can be worked with, and I'll purchase the software whenever you are releasing the new update, because I think this time you guys are working on some major stuff, since I saw "Sky" had amazing new features in it like clones and some other stuff. I actually do have a lot more requests but you guys are doing things as fast as you can, so I'll give a little space here. :) Thanks

4. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

5. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

Yes i already know, you had told me before in Email service a while ago. I posted here so i want to see what other customers/developers think about it. Sound like a feedback!
    And Thank you for always listen us

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  6. sappz

sappz Guest

@Bilz636 can you tell me which features you're talking about? I'll try to do some research on them a little more. Thanks

7. aqeeliqbal

aqeeliqbal Boxer

particle system
    i think this would be an easy and fantastic feature.
    BB team should must do it as an urgent update :D
    interface like this : http://particle2dx.com/

dhawal_tamakuwala likes this.
  8. aqeeliqbal

aqeeliqbal Boxer

character revive functionality would be great too :)

9. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

- I would love to see a Tower defense feature where the enemy fires at the character as soon as the character nears it
    - Also health bar to appear on top of enemies and xters etc

ruhm64 and dhawal_tamakuwala like this.