Unlock Characters Not Working.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by scott, Jan 7, 2018.

1. scott

scott Boxer

Hi All,
    I am using the multiple characters unlock button and trying to figure out why it is not working, wondering if I am missing something here? I have the characters set to unlock with In-Game Currency set to 1 and even though I have earned more than that amount I am not able to get the Character to unlock. I am looking to have the character unlock as Random similar to how it works on Wall Switch or Uplift.

I am enclosing a couple of screenshots here to show what I have so far. I have looked for documentation on how to set this up and have had no luck finding it so reaching out to the forum hoping that someone can shed some light on this for me. The detail shot shows what I have the Character Purchase method set to.

I do not know if I need to check something on an advanced move or configure something differently but have spent several hours screwing around on this with no luck. Frustrating that the documentation on how to do things seems to be seriously lacking at times.

As always thanks to anyone that takes the time to respond here.

unlock-character-screen-1.jpg

unlock-character-screen-2.jpg

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

You need to added images in the unlock button to the multiple unlock so when the character becomes available a button will appear then you can unlock the character.

LordOz likes this.