Unlock Character That Takes You To Different World?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by spacerain, Aug 8, 2017.

1. spacerain

spacerain Boxer

In my game I have 8 unlockable characters, each of which takes you to a different world within the game. On the shop screen (where you select your character), for each character I've placed a single unlock button (with "Block Touch Through" unchecked) with a navigation button underneath it (BTT also unchecked) that takes you to the world for that character. However, whether the character is locked or unlocked, clicking on the single unlock button will take you to the world with that character. Each character needs to be redeemed with a certain amount of in-game currency, but even if the player hasn't unlocked the character, they could still click on the character button and they can play as it in its world. How do I fix this?

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

It seems the block touch through is not working when the character is still locked. That might be a bug you want to report to support. The only thing I can suggest is to re-import your buttons fresh. Sometimes Buildbox works the way things are imported. This means import/create first all level navigation buttons, then import/create all your single character unlock buttons. If you are lucky it works... :(

3. spacerain

spacerain Boxer

Have you ever gotten it to work by doing that?