Unlock Button Vs Game Currency

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by trudnai, Sep 1, 2016.

1. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Ok Guys, it seems I am stuck with this one:

I have a menu with world selection buttons, most of them are Unlock buttons except the first one. Unlock is set to in Game Currency with a price tag. That works like a charm.

However,
    • How do I display the price tag when the world is locked? I know I could place a graphics with the price tag embedded in it into the Locked image, but is there a better way?
    • How do I ask confirmation from player, like "Hey, this is 5 coins to unlock, do you wanna do that?"
    • How do I display a confirmation that level had been unlocked?
    If progression is linear then these are fairly easy, but for a non-linear one this could be really difficult to achieve with a complex Mind Map, unless it is supported by BuildBox and I am missing it out completely?

2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Hi trudnai, did you find solution?

3. soundhouse

soundhouse Boxer

Still nothing on unlock world confirmations?

4. abdeza

abdeza Boxer

hi , Mr @trudnai im new to this , i get an idea for the first Question , u can make 2 unlocked button one for world & for price .
    when the world is unlocked , make 2 button One for unlock the second world with price , 2nd one for unlock the price and make it hidden for free . i think it a litle bit stupid , just want to help .

Forgive likes this.