Unable to resolve target 'android-23'

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by anthony_williamson, Feb 5, 2016.

1. anthony_williamson

anthony_williamson Boxer

Hi,
    Is there documentation on exporting from BB2? I've used the same ADT setup from the beginning to export and test BB1 builds on Android devices, but I'm seeing the error "Unable to resolve target 'android-23'" on both Windows 10 and OS X 10.11.3.

On Windows I added API 23 with SDK manager, and the above error went away, but I then started getting new errors, see attached. Is BB2 not yet ready for export testing? Or is it just Android.

Will BB2 be able to work with Android Studio?
    [​IMG]

2. anthony_williamson

anthony_williamson Boxer

Got it down to one error. Adding the missing parentheses "e.printStackTrace();" in the below screenshot solved that. But there are still 32 warnings, although these do not seem to interfere with running the app on the device.

[​IMG]

3. dusan20002

dusan20002 Avid Boxer

Hi,
    Where is e.printStackTrace; add () on the end so it will be e.printStackTrace();

4. anthony_williamson

anthony_williamson Boxer

Thanks, but I already did that. See my statement "Adding the missing parentheses "e.printStackTrace();" in the below screenshot solved that." above.

Not sure what's causing it, maybe that I haven't yet added sound, but it's an error I have to fix with every Android export.