Two Games Are Making It In Top Of The Appstore Right Now

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by wesam_badr, Nov 7, 2016.

1. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Has anyone saw it there were in the Appstore more than week.

[​IMG]

- juju in the beat an other ball jump game inspired by a popular new song from anonymous inc
    [​IMG]
    - water bottle flip challenge 2 from tastypill that used a similar gameplay to creep chock that was released a long ago by same dev

what do you think boxer momentum games that come and crash the app store what kind of marketing this guy use to climb so high.

appnoxious likes this.
  2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

i think they use shoutout marketing. Which is people on twitter and instagram who have a huge following, and charge around $1,000 and more to post a couple tweets or posts a day for a week.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Juju is an identical clone of Ball Jump and Damn Daniel. Probably the same guys. I have the feeling they use burst campaigns to boost the app to the top. Tastypill probably does a mix between both, burst campaign and social networking. Even though on Twitter there is no movement at all from them... (or I don't know how to use this thing)

appnoxious likes this.
  4. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@Christoph @wesam_badr We too are eager to know the kind of promotion service this guys uses to climb the charts within top10,20 or 50 any. Infact yes we have come to know few guys that do this services

appnoxious likes this.