Trixel Rocket - Pre-order On Ios

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by jerry, Sep 4, 2018.

1. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

I've mainly just been pushing Social media. Started when I started my focus on the game this summer. Grown organically. Trying to post something every day and also the devlog videos as well.

2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I'm gonna post it on my fb. Got a big crowd following me so maybe it will convert to downoads.
    If you wanna follow:
    www.facebook.com/BoxHeaded

jerry likes this.
  3. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

Done! How did you get such a big following? Awesome and definitely thanks!!

AppNasty likes this.
  4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I started out playing as a character i called BoxHead. All the ladies love him. lol. Then i started coming up with methods to make other peoples videos go viral. Which i did a good 30 times. THAT, brought in tons of people. FB only allows the max friends of 5000. But endless followers. Which i have almost 9k. Would like it to be higher but been distracted with game dev stuff. Either way, it all has gotten me max about 6 million views on a post. In a nutshell, came up with ideas, executed them. Ones that worked i continued, ones that didn't i threw away.

jerry likes this.
  5. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

You are the bomb!! 9k followers

AppNasty likes this.
  6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Mmm, thats way above average on FB for a personal profile, but super small over all. Need to raise it. On twitter i have like almost 40k but it was mostly all old people who followed me on FB lol. I posted your game to my FB pages too. Highest follows is around 18k on one page.