Trial Questions

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by activeone, Jul 11, 2016.

1. activeone

activeone Boxer

Hi everyone in this amazing place for programming and innovation. Actually, after searching and try other websites for building apps I found this really fantastic one. I mentioned how the program is running to achieve high level of creativity and imagination covered with professional administrators. I have questions, so kindly I want someone to answer me:
    1-If I took the trail BuildBox am I be able to access all facilities and functions? Am I able to publish my games immediately?Could I continue my project after normal membership or should I start from ground?
    3-If I took the first membership am I be able to access all facilities and functions?and am I able to publish my games immediately? and can I receive any update for BuildBox?
    Best regards

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Welcome to the Buildbox community.

Here are the answers you are looking for:
    1. The trial has all functions. It is the complete application. BUT there is one missing piece which are the export modules. This means you can not export at all your game. Not for publishing and neither for testing purpose.
    2. If with membership you refer to the subscription of Buildbox then yes. You will immediately have all features including the export modules. The game you developed with the trial version can be opened and exported at day one. You then can test it on device and publish it. You also will get all updates for Buildbox which means you always will be up to date until your subscription ends.

Enjoy playing with Buildbox. It's tons of fun.

3. activeone

activeone Boxer