Time Control Button

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by fast999, Mar 30, 2019.

1. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

I am making a 2d game in which when i press a button so all moving objects during the game become slow except my character because i changed some character settings in some way but is it possible i press the button and i want some objects not to be affected(moving objects dont become slow) by the button like my character?PLZ HELP...

2. kelvin_ye

kelvin_ye Boxer

I would have an Action with an Action Type set to Gameplay, then I would lower the Time Warp value from the Gameplay Properties. However, this may affect the character's speed as well...

fast999 likes this.
  3. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

Thnx for the help man...I just wanted to tell u that in my game i made 2 action buttons.If i press 1st button so all objects become slow except my character but when i press 2nd button all objects start moving with normal speed but i cant figure out that how can i implement that when i press a button so it wont affect some objects.I mean they are not affected by pressing the button or is there any other tricky way to solve the problem.As for my character i have changed my character gameplay settings in a way that it wont affect my character but i cant figure out for the objects...plz help :)

4. kelvin_ye

kelvin_ye Boxer

I dont know of a way to only affect the Gameplay Properties of specific objects. Hopefully someone else knows and can help you.

fast999 likes this.
  5. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

thnx man for help..no problem