Suggestion to have 24 hours support including weekend.

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by a5l, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. a5l

a5l Boxer

Hi,
    24 hours support would be nice due to different time zone. Since your customers are all over the world, I think it is best to have 24 hours support team so that we as your customers able to get fast response from your team. When we stuck at something in using BuildBox, it is best to get fast feedback from your team. Rather than wait for hours and the idea that we had died plus the forum also not responding that much and most of community members are newbies. I hope to see this soon. Thanks

mobile_gamegraphics likes this.
  2. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@a5I Completely agree with you have already faced this issues with delay in past

a5l likes this.
  3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

I have been thinking about this as well, but more about how @theseanjonathanconnor needs more help, the response time is days at best, but I'm not sure if that's because they need to invest in bigger support staff or if it's coordinating with the programer(s) or what, but there does need to be an evaluation of how effective support is... I think we can all say, there needs to be some improvement. It's not that I don't appreciate supports efforts to get back to us, they go above and beyond when they do, truly, but I do think it might be a matter of being understaffed...

4. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

Why not setup a larger support team, there must be users that are skilled enough to be supportive and easily get paid by a free license?

mobile_gamegraphics and jcalle like this.