Sound&.png Are Missing When Internet Interrupts

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by qiang_ma, Nov 13, 2016.

1. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Hey guys, I met with a very wierd problem, sometimes my net works not good, so Buildbox will tell me that my internet interrupts, then my .pngs and UI sounds were gone!

I met with this prob 4 times, the pictures are OK, when I drag them in, they will be where they are, but the sounds are not, they will be dragged in, but the sound wouldn't play, no sound at all.

I wonder if you guys have met with this too. Hopefully I don't have to make the game again!
    Thank you!

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hello, what is your operating system, version of BB, you have a project only, we need more information.

3. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Hi jcalle! I'm using Windows 7 and the BB version is 2.2.7, sorry I didn't have the screenshots, if I met with it I'll cut one. Just internet interrupt then most of arts and UI sound were gone.

4. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

QQ图片20161115105218.png
    Here's what happend.

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

This happens when your system can't contact the license server, could be a temporary internet issue. If it happens immediately and all the time this can be caused by your firewall, router, anti-virus or spyware detector. Finally this also happens if you ever tried to install any unauthorized or hacked Buildbox software.

I would email support@buildbox.com so we can help you sort out the issue.