Sound Effect Causing Game To Crash And Object Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by K9 Gamer, Nov 25, 2016.

1. K9 Gamer

K9 Gamer Avid Boxer

1. I added a sound effect for a Character Advanced move and as soon as i start the game and use the move it crashes. I i take the sound away again works perfectly and if i use any other sound it still causes the crash.

Is this a current issue and is there a work around to prevent the crash but still make the sound on a button press which also trigger the Advanced move.

2. Advance move on a object.

I have put and advance move on a Object Enemy (Attack Animation) Set to Event Collision with Object Trigger

I have connected an invisible object to my Character (Object Trigger)

The 2 object collision is not triggering the Advance move. I can get the Advanced move to with with button Etc but not with Collisions.

3. One other thing I`m using the triggering of an Action to act as a key to open a door by connecting the Action an Door Object to make it disappear but often the object instead float in front of my character.

Id really be graceful for any feed back.

2. DrakeKaz

DrakeKaz Boxer

Any luck with this issue? I am experiencing the same thing.

3. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

I had problems making Face Bump early because of this. The way to go around this is by ensuring your audio is only at 192 kbps

DrakeKaz likes this.
  4. DrakeKaz

DrakeKaz Boxer

Thanks Darius. Now if only build box would stop crashing while trying to use its interface....

5. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

wHEN does it crash aside from the sound part? mine doesnt crash as often anymore. maybe about once just once in a while

6. GrootRage

GrootRage Boxer

having the same issue (i think).. an unhandled win32 exception occured in Buildbox.exe [9384]