Somebody Please Make A Valid .apk File For Me?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by MoveMontes, Oct 17, 2017.

1. MoveMontes

MoveMontes Boxer

Hello friends and sorry for bad english. For the past couple days I have been fighting with Eclipse, Android Studio, my PC, my Mac and to make it even worse, with my wife. Why? Because my stupid PC and Mac cannot make a single valid .apk file for my game.

My game is called Copt Boy and is simple as Flappy Bird. I created a .apk that Google didn't accepted because there was a problem with libpng. So I updated my Buildbox and again my game's f** crashes in every single device.

Before anyone begin to saying I'm not following the tutorials, I'VE SPENT MY WEEK TRYING TO FIX THIS SO I'M TIRED, OK? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE A VALID .APK FOR ME? I CAN SEND YOU THE BB FILE BY WETRANSFER OR WHATEVER.

Please... my marriage is in danger.

NOTE: don't try to help me with Eclipse or Android Studio. I followed all the steps: I have JDK 1.7, ADT Bundle, API 23 installed in Eclipse and AS. I tried with Eclipse and AS. My app is currently in the Play Sotre but nobody can play it because it just... crashes.

2. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

Please send me the link of your .bb file :) I will try to make a working apk for you and help you in your marriage :D Maybe I can find out what's wrong with it so you can create the apk by yourself in the future!

3. noahcdesign

noahcdesign Avid Boxer

I just realised that I would need to have your keystore file and the password for it so I'm probably not going to be able to create the apk file for you. But do you get any errors in eclipse? What buildbox version are you using?