Some Trouble With Animation,collision,physics.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Poliginal, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Poliginal

Poliginal Boxer

Hello there. Loving the engine so far.
    But some stuff is making some trouble for me.

1: There is a tiny delay in the keyframe animation when i press a keyboard button.
    I press a button and the animation is not instant.And if i press a button rapidly then the player character
    is just sliding in the direction but no animation is playing. The animation only works if i hold down the button for a couple of microsecond.
    I want the animation to play instantly when i hit a keyboard key. So is there a difference in "Holding a key down" or "Pressing a key"

2: My player can only collide with walls if player has Dynamic physics. I tried changing it to Kinematic but then the player walks trough the wall ? Do i need to add a BrainBox to make the collision work, or is it something else i have forgot?

3: I can move my player in all direction if i use Kinematic, but if i use Dynamic then i can only walk in one direction at the time. I am holding ex W and D at the same time and the player can walk diagonal with Kinematic, but if i do the same with Dynamic the player only walks in 1 direction at the time.

Thats all i have for now. Would really appreciate some help on this stuff.
    Sorry for any spelling errors.

Attached Files: