[solved] Make Coins Rain Down

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by AppNasty, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

So i want coins to rain down from above. Tried making scene MOVE but i need scenery and enemies to be in first scene. Coming in from the sides. Take the Switch Board template in BB for example. Duck and dodge enemies while collecting coins that rain down from above. You cant attach coins to objects and have them move with object. So how would one achieve this?

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

the answer still objects connect the coins to decoration objects and give it some linear and angular velocity

AppNasty likes this.
  3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

yes but when i attach them to objects, the objects move but they remain still. no matter if i attach object to coin, or coin to object.

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

the object is the parent it should work

Attached Files:

5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I could never get that to work. When object has say, velocity of -15....the object moves left at -15 speed....attach action object to it...coin stays put, object moves on. Both ways....coin to object or object to coin. Has always been that way for me.

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Crap....just did it. My problem was i was trying to attach action objects to enemies. Made it platform, no collision...suddenly coin took off. MAAAANNNN its been THAT easy this whole time!? Thanks for helping @wesam_badr [Goes off to hang head in shame]