Shapeland Bounce

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by ruhm64, Nov 10, 2015.

1. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

Now in the Google Play App Store!​

I decided to go about the way of making a "bounce" game. Never thought I would. I woke up yesterday and gave myself the goal of doing it in one day, from art to submission. Couldn't have done it without Buildbox! Not to pay too much homage but it would never happen. Are "bounce" games still "in" with all the kids?

Yes, my hype video is terrible. iOS simulator runs in super slow-mo...

The outcome was a really basic but really difficult game. If I could only get Leaderboards figured out...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    qfup, trudnai, sysads and 1 other person like this.
  2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Not bad for a one day game but I can hardly see the character as the color used appears to disappear in background

ruhm64 likes this.
  3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Yep, I have to agree with @sysads, sorry, the character ball should be more contrasty. Also I think the background should be a bit faint to not to get confused by the objects. Otherwise looks good, congrats man!

ruhm64 likes this.
  4. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I know. I made it really hard to see. It is one of those games you want to just throw a fit about. LOL. I wasn't planning on it being as difficult as it is but I'll take it.

5. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I think I will be doing so. With the ball color, probably color selection. Also will be doing the background better as well. I fill see how this flies and drop an update a week upon release. Love the feedback!!