Set the price for In-App purchase

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by defonten, Feb 9, 2016.

1. defonten

defonten Avid Boxer

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I've searched the forum but didn't find anything explaining this.

How do I actually set the price for let's say "Remove Ads"? In Tray's tutorial videos there's a field named "Price" but now I don't see it, there's only "Purchase method" and "store identifier". Where I can find a tutorial or a guide on what is the workflow of setting a desired price for in-app purchases and how to bind them to those store identifiers? Thank in advance!

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

it's not stupid at all, it's a good question i think you can find few tutorial in youtube about it but what i know the price begin from 0.99 and you could make it whatever you want maybe 1.99 but for remove ads usually developer set it to 0.99.

3. defonten

defonten Avid Boxer

Yeah but where exactly do I set it? Should I set it in BB or somewhere in apple dev profile - that's what's in the dark for me :)

4. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

It has to be set on the iTunesConnect. Select your app, then click on Features and you will see In-App Purchases. Click on your In-App Purchase, for example one of mine is "Remove Ad" and then you will see the options for the pricing and availability.

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 5.14.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 5.15.06 PM.png

5. wesam_badr

You will have to set everything in itunes for ios and in google play for android however in buildbox all you need to do is to enter your store identifier (com.yourbrand.yourgame.noads) for remove ads but sometimes you need to set a price inside the game as example if you want people to buy something... powerups...

6. defonten

defonten Avid Boxer

Trudnai, Wesam, thanks a lot guys!!! You are the best! Can you please help with leaderboards? How to place them in BB? I created one leaderboard in Game Center but have no idea how to bind it with my actual game..

7. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

No worries. In BB 1.3.x you cannot do that, no leaderboard support. I am not sure about BB 2 yet as I do not have it yet.

8. defonten

defonten Avid Boxer

Thanks a lot!

9. wesam_badr

BB Has a fully leaderboard support all you need is to take the code from itunes or google plays and added it to your projects in the general settings.

10. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Ah, you are right, I have confused by Achievements.

11. ferhat

ferhat Boxer

and on google play how can we do it ???