Server Response Error

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by wissemslimi974, Dec 9, 2018.

1. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Hello

I just faced this problem the last 2 days, i've tried to reinstall buildbox multiple times, restart my imac and check my internet connexion but nothing happen still the same problem.
    can anyone help me solve this please Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 8.58.08 PM.png

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

3. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

Thank you for replying but i already emailed the support team and they just tell me to check if anything is wrong with my internet connexion,firewall,DNS or VPN ... I’ve checked everything and even unistall buildbox and reinstall it again multiple times ,restarted my computer but still have the same problem.
    I’m asking if anyone had faced this problem maybe he can guide me to how solve it .

4. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Hi @wissemslimi974

The error you're getting definitely seems like an issue on BB side. If the problem was with your internet you would get this error:
    Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 9.47.20 AM.png

Which means that BB can't reach / communicate with the server. Your error "Server Response Error" to me means that BB was able to reach the server but failed to get a response back from it. The server is not telling BB if your authenticated.
    I would suggest logging into buildbox.com/account and checking to see if you have exceeded the license count and then reaching back out to support to have them make sure there isn't anything wrong with your license key.

5. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

I got the ''server communication error'' before uninstall buildbox and install it again and the new ''server response error'' error appears when i tried to activate my lisence

6. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Have them try resetting your license

7. wissemslimi974

wissemslimi974 Boxer

I will ask them to do that.
    Thank you for your help.