Server Error When Exporting To Android Or Ios From Buildbox 3.4.8

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Ivan Perfetti, May 19, 2022.

1. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

Hi there! Is any of you having problem with iOS and Android export with BB 3.4.8? I get an error message saying it's impossible to reach the server. Needless to say, my internet connection is fine. Also, I've already removed the folder ..\AppData\Local\eightcell\Buildbox and emptied the bin it won't fix it, tried a few times; also uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. Weird thing is that it only happens with this .bbdoc (and the previous saves unfortunately), if I create a new game and try to export it works fine, if I load any other project and try to export it works fine as well. Thank you for your help!
    [​IMG]

2. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

I’ve just fixed the issue, I’ve no idea of why this is happening but of the many tests I’ve done only changing the Bundle ID worked.
    If I use the the old Bundle ID I get the error, if I try a different one it works as usual, I tried just adding a letter at the end and it worked, if I remove it I get the error again; tested a few times, saved and loaded several times and it always gives the same error.
    It’s as if it won’t allow me to use that ID, as if it were reserved for some reason.
    But if I create a new project and use that same ID it works fine, so I’m baffled…
    I’ll just use a different Bundle ID as that costs nothing in the end.
    So if you ever stumble upon this error, try changing the bundle id, it might save you a few hours and a headache...