Selling On Chupamobile

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by volcank, Dec 4, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

I was just looking around Chupamobile and came across some buildbox templates for sale. I was wondering if there are any Buildbox users here selling at Chupamobile and their experiences. Are the sales good, or does it worth it?

Also what happens if Apple or Google finds out we are selling our game's source code. Are we allowed to do that. Asking that I already sell some sourcecodes at CodeCanyon but now I started to think about it and bugs my mind. They are Construct2 GameEngine btw not buildbox which I used for my previous games. And for example there it sells the firts few days because you are at the main page and when you are gone from the main page it drops.

Kind Regards

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

you can sell your game code, it has nothing to do with Apple or Google, its yours to do with what you want.
    I tried one template on GameGorillaz, sold about ten so far in a couple of weeks.
    Honestly its a quick cash grab, if you want it.
    Im thinking of doing more, I might upload games to the stores and then if after a few months they don't do well then sell the template.
    Same as the app stores though, good icon, good screen shots and maybe a vid, include the buildbox .bbdoc and you will sell.
    Especially if your game has something in it that others are trying to work out how to do, they will buy it just to see how you done it.

Also i have sold more templates on the forum here, than the market stores LOL