Selling My Project Because.......

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by mohamed awad, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

Hello Boxers,
    my name is Mohamed Awwad, I have worked on a game and it's about to end, looks like a prototype only need outside look, some drawing, motions and musics,
    all gameplay themes done (two endless worlds with more than 320 sences for each one), all challenges ( 64 creative levels not looks like endless gameplay )
    this is game ios link,
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ring-wall/id1480899961?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo=4
    Why i sell,
    mmmm well, I am studying in the college of engineering, computer and system + I work because I need money to complete my education, I thought i could save some time to finish this game but ه couldn't save a single moment and I left the project
    and i need more money :(

now..
    you will find creative things on this project and you can ask any thing if you buy it
    aha, i test this prototype and although the game was not completed, it is record good retention 36 48 49 % day1 retention according to 3 days test and 18% day 6 for first day test ( day7 will be recorded tomorrow ) and 0.30 CPI using this video and it's very good because outside look uncompleted yet

they mentioned to transform to unity :(
    i test it becaus i'm done, i have no time to do anything more and i need money

i will give the buyer everything, all BB files and photos,
    as i mentioned, you will find creative things on this project and you can ask any thing if you buy,

it's very good game, i spent more than 6 months to get to this point but here we are....
    if you wanna buy contact me on mhmedawad836@gmail.com

2. mohamed awad

mohamed awad Avid Boxer

all retention data on Gameanalytics